The Village of Nampa is now offering the below services through PaySimply in partnership with ATB
Set up to pay your Taxes or Utilities online by Credit Card using the links below:
Please allow 3 business days for processing. A convenience fee will be applied to cover payment handling and processing charges.
PaySimply is a service provided by Payment Source
As part of the Government of Alberta’s relaunch plan, the Village of Nampa is reopening some previously closed sites.
Effective May 25 the following sites will be reopened to public access:
All Municipal Playgrounds
Mill Brown Campground
While these areas are reopening, the threat of COVID-19 remains. All parks users must exercise caution and continue to adhere to the following public health orders and personal safety guidelines:
- Keep at least two metres (six feet) away from people from other households,
- Avoid large groups and gatherings,
- Wash hands thoroughly and frequently,
- Avoid touching your face,
- Cover your cough or sneeze,
- Limit the use of the amenities at busy times,
- Stay home if feeling unwell with no exceptions,
- Caution should be taken around common touchpoints; proper hand hygiene should be practiced,
- Refrain from touching your face with unclean hands,
- Carry and use hand sanitizer containing at least 60% alcohol content, and,
- Wear a mask in public places to help limit the risk of spread to others if you will be within 2 metres of people other than members of your own household.
It is the responsibility of the user to wash/sanitize hands before and after using the playground equipment
Thank you for your cooperation at this time!