Under the requirements of Section 311 (1) of the Municipal Government Act, be advised that the Combined Assessment and Taxation Notices have been mailed.
Under Section 311 (2) of the Municipal Government Act, all assessed persons are deemed to have received their Combined Assessment and Taxation Notices as a result of the publication.
Please note the date for the 6% discount on the Municipal Levy has been changed from August 31st to JULY 31st effective for the 2020 Notices.
As part of the Government of Alberta’s relaunch plan, the Village of Nampa is reopening some previously closed sites.
Effective May 25 the following sites will be reopened to public access:
All Municipal Playgrounds
Mill Brown Campground
While these areas are reopening, the threat of COVID-19 remains. All parks users must exercise caution and continue to adhere to the following public health orders and personal safety guidelines:
- Keep at least two metres (six feet) away from people from other households,
- Avoid large groups and gatherings,
- Wash hands thoroughly and frequently,
- Avoid touching your face,
- Cover your cough or sneeze,
- Limit the use of the amenities at busy times,
- Stay home if feeling unwell with no exceptions,
- Caution should be taken around common touchpoints; proper hand hygiene should be practiced,
- Refrain from touching your face with unclean hands,
- Carry and use hand sanitizer containing at least 60% alcohol content, and,
- Wear a mask in public places to help limit the risk of spread to others if you will be within 2 metres of people other than members of your own household.
It is the responsibility of the user to wash/sanitize hands before and after using the playground equipment
Thank you for your cooperation at this time!
Please note due to the COVID-19, the Nampa & District Museum and the Nampa Municipal Library will be closed to the public, both the Curator and Librarian will be at work and if you require more information or have questions, please call the Museum @ 780-322-2777 or the Library @ 780-322-3805