As part of the Government of Alberta’s relaunch plan, the Village of Nampa is reopening some previously closed sites.
Effective May 25 the following sites will be reopened to public access:
All Municipal Playgrounds
Mill Brown Campground
While these areas are reopening, the threat of COVID-19 remains. All parks users must exercise caution and continue to adhere to the following public health orders and personal safety guidelines:
- Keep at least two metres (six feet) away from people from other households,
- Avoid large groups and gatherings,
- Wash hands thoroughly and frequently,
- Avoid touching your face,
- Cover your cough or sneeze,
- Limit the use of the amenities at busy times,
- Stay home if feeling unwell with no exceptions,
- Caution should be taken around common touchpoints; proper hand hygiene should be practiced,
- Refrain from touching your face with unclean hands,
- Carry and use hand sanitizer containing at least 60% alcohol content, and,
- Wear a mask in public places to help limit the risk of spread to others if you will be within 2 metres of people other than members of your own household.
It is the responsibility of the user to wash/sanitize hands before and after using the playground equipment
Thank you for your cooperation at this time!